Division of Academic Affairs
Academic Affairs supports the academic endeavors of Savannah-Chatham County Publics Schools through strategic planning, resource allocation, and development and enforcement of operational and academic policies. Academic Affairs also coordinates matters relating to assessment, institutional effectiveness, and accreditations. We provide academic support and resources to all teachers and students within SCCPSS and beyond.
Academic Affairs Theory of Action
- Demonstrate the belief that all students can and will learn.
- Develop and implement an engaging, rigorous curriculum aligned with state standards.
- Strengthen our instructional practices that promote purposeful student engagement in learning.
- Provide a school climate that supports the social and emotional well-being of students and staff.
- Sustain and expand partnerships among families, schools, and the community.
- support academic growth by leveraging technology and digital resources to ensure our students are immersed in rich, authentic, relevant learning experiences that utilize 21st Century skills.
- Will prepare our students to be successful in both education and life.
Which will meet our District Vision...
- From school to the world: All students prepared for productive futures