TEACH Savannah Learning Academy (TSLA) is a 12-18-month alternative route, teacher certification program. It is specifically
designed for eligible Savannah-Chatham County Public School System (SCCPSS) educators that is aligned with GaPSC Standards.
To be eligible a candidate must:
• have signed an employment contract as a teacher with the SCCPSS.
• have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
• have a passing score on the GACE Program Admissions Assessment.
• have a passing score on Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE) Content Assessment.
• complete the GACE Educator Ethics Program Entry (360).
The cost of the program is $3,000 which can be payroll deducted. The completion of this program does not lead to a degree.
Request an application via email from email@example.com or Cheryl.Morrison@sccpss.com