“ Braided by hand, our pastries are symbols of the dedication we have to our families, our love of gathering around the table, and our hope that others will reach their goals. Our products are available exclusively through fundraisers, so the support you’re giving makes the treat a little sweeter.” (ButterBraid.com)
Butter Braid season is here!! If you do not know what Butter Braids are then you are in for a treat! They are little slices of heaven that are melt in your mouth goodness. The Theatre Department, Garrison Actors Academy, is selling Butter Braids to raise money to purchase microphones for future performances. Each performance that we produce requires us to rent microphones which can become costly. We would love the opportunity to have our own lavalier microphones to help cut down on some of the costs associated with each production.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Butter Braids are $14 each (we receive $8 for each Butter Braid sold)
2. There are a variety of flavors available - Apple, Cinnamon, Bavarian Creme with chocolate icing, Blueberry and Cream Cheese, Strawberry and Cream Cheese, Four Cheese and Herb, and Cream Cheese.
3. Each Butter Braid pastry is delivered to you frozen, so it will always be fresh when you pull it out to bake.
4. Order and pay for your Butter Braid online!
5. Butter Braids will be ready for pick up from the school on Friday, 11/13.
6. Butter Braids CANNOT be shipped. Local pick-up only!
Order your butter braid today!
Orders accepted 10/14 - 10/28
To order, visit: https://store.myfundraisingplace.com/1f3353cf-9e44-460c-96af-71ac6c26c9ff
(Unless you have a specific student to support, select the first choice, Garrison Actors A, to place an
order. All proceeds benefit the department - not individual students.)
For specific questions contact Glenda Lanier - Glenda.Lanier@sccpss.com or Ali Wambold - Alexandra.Wambold@sccpss.com
For more information about the product go to www.ButterBraid.com